[freespace2] B5 mod and stuff

Edward Gardner edg at deckersds.com
Wed Oct 2 17:15:42 EDT 2002

I asked volition who I could talk to about that, but haven;t rec'd an
answer, then got busy with life. So, it's time to ask again. Short answer is
no, it's not clear anywhere in the license. It is clear that they don;t want
commercial exploitation, but something liek the free B5 mod, well, it's a
wishy washy thing. My guess is it depends on who I talk to and how they feel
that day.