[freespace2] FS1 website change

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 14 13:41:36 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 13:20, zakk wrote:
> I could toss it up on i.o if you like.

If I could make updates to the FS1 stuff without being a bother to any
one that would be fine.  It doesn't really matter to me either way, I
just don't want to inconvenience anybody.  Total content is about 4.5Meg
at the moment and most of that is the patch upgrades.  If you want it
I'll get it to you.

To avoid another e-mail I'll just put this here as well.  After 45 mins.
on hold the opinion from my ISP is that my old account is fubar.
E-mails to trichard at surfsouth.com will be forwarded until Nov 30th and
then the account is automatically canceled.  For everyone on this list
that has sent me private e-mail concerning FS1 please make sure to use
mtrs at bellsouth.net from now on.  In case holarse.net people are still
listening that article(s) should probably be updated with the new
website, where ever it ends up.