FS1 website change

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Thu Nov 14 12:37:02 EST 2002

My old dial-up ISP, which I still have my primary e-mail and FTP site
with, is being sold to Earthlink so I'm ditching the account while I
can.  I currently have a DSL account with BellSouth and they are now
going to be primary for everything I do from now on.  The new FS1
website is http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/t/mtrs/fs but I will keep
(hopefully) my old e-mail address for people who still use it.  My new
primary e-mail is mtrs at bellsouth.net but I should get the message no
matter which address it's sent to unless Surfsouth/Volaris/Earthlink
fuck up my account again.

As for FS1 status I haven't had a chance to work on it in a while (I do
have a business to run ya know) so not much has been done.  A tiny bit
of German build work, the popup crash fix, a little reorganization, and
I put in the original FS1 cheat codes.  It will be sometime after
November but I will post a new patch as soon as I get the chance.