[freespace2] Fullscreen

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Sun Jun 23 15:33:40 EDT 2002

Where ever you run the game from there should be a file called
FreeSpace2.ini.  Add "Fullscreen=1" in the [Default] section minus the
quotes.  It worked for me.

I'm so happy to have this game working in Linux is frightening.  I
didn't think I was ever going to play it again.  I'm so grateful to the
developers that I almost hate to ask for force feedback support.
Support is in the 2.4.18 kernel I know but without SDL support I think
it's asking too much.  Either way if somebody wants to work on it I'll
buy them a FF joystick of there choice... in the sub $400 range anyway
;-)

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>