[freespace2] Font drawing fixed? (G400 users)

Vesa Halttunen vesuri at da.jormas.com
Tue Jul 30 22:03:47 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 18:06, Steven Fuller wrote:
> I just checked in a change to CVS that alters how the font texture is sent
> to OpenGL, maybe this fixes the problems some people have had with fonts.

Unfortunately it doesn't. :) It MAY have helped at bit but HUD elements
still get rendered as solid boxes when there is a lot of stuff on the
screen at the same time. The status line at the bottom of the main menu
also suffers from this problem.

-Vesa
--
            · Vesa Halttunen - http://www.jormas.com/~vesuri/ ·