More FS1

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Tue Jul 30 01:41:10 EDT 2002

I've done some more work on the little things and there are only a few
more left on my list.  I'm going to have to find a Windows box to
install the game on so I can get some more of the positioning like it
was originally.  I'm working on getting some more tables removed and
then I'll post a new patch.  Before this weekend is over I'm going to
try and play the game all the way through and fix anything that crops
up.  After that I'll have to leave the remaining bugs to people smarter
than me but I'm going to try and get that list of bugs as small as
possible.

I updated the web page to actually have my name and e-mail on it for
sending in bugs reports and added one crasher that I forgot to put in
the list I posted.

http://www.surfsouth.com/~trichard/fs/

Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>