[freespace2] Freespace Silent Threat

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Sun Jul 28 10:32:50 EDT 2002

On 27 Jul 2002, Taylor Richards said me 8-)

TR said->Silent Threat is an add-on for FreeSpace 1 (The Great War) and though I
TR said->haven't tried I don't think it will work with FreeSpace 2.  I know it
TR said->won't work with the way the game is now.  I'm working on getting
TR said->Freespace 1 to work and that includes Silent Threat.  I only need a
TR said->little bit more work to get Silent Threat working but the changes I'm
TR said->making only affect a FS1 build so that FS2 builds and runs correctly.

Thanks very much. Do you know where I could have the FS1? Is it open
source project now?

Turk