[freespace2] Glide?

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Sun Jul 28 01:26:16 EDT 2002

Fixing Glide doesn't seem to useful, but if you put the work in, we'll
accept the patches.  Just be aware that if you don't make it a compile-
time option, it will be made that way before it's committed.  (In other
words, use the preprocessor.)

Most of the Glide code is complete already, you may not need to do much
more than enable it.  I don't know of any example code that would help
you, but I haven't looked either.

--
Dan Olson (theoddone33)