[freespace2] Freespace Silent Threat

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Sat Jul 27 13:35:10 EDT 2002

Silent Threat is an add-on for FreeSpace 1 (The Great War) and though I
haven't tried I don't think it will work with FreeSpace 2.  I know it
won't work with the way the game is now.  I'm working on getting
Freespace 1 to work and that includes Silent Threat.  I only need a
little bit more work to get Silent Threat working but the changes I'm
making only affect a FS1 build so that FS2 builds and runs correctly.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>