Freespace1 - again

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Fri Jul 26 23:58:10 EDT 2002

I've worked a little more on it and fixed a few more things but there
are a couple of problems that I just don't know enough to fix.  Before
the weekend is over I'm going to setup a web page with the patch against
current CVS and a small todo list with the current problems that I know
about.  I still plan on fixing the remaining bugs in relation to the
position of text and graphics on the screen but there are 2-3 bugs that
I need help with.  I'll send the address to the page when it's up.

Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>