[freespace2] Buy FreeSpace at Amazon

Dorell, William H. BILL.DORELL at SUPERIORESSEX.COM
Thu Jul 18 17:09:40 EDT 2002

http://www.dragon.ca/games/driving/descentfreespace.htm
Freespace  $4.95
http://www.interplay.com/freespace/
Freespace/Silent Threat $ 9.95
I also think I have seen the Freespace/Silent Threat pack in Best Buy for
$9.95.
Wish I could remember what online liquidator I bought Freespace2 for $ 1.99
from.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor Richards [mailto:trichard at surfsouth.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 3:44 PM
To: freespace2 at icculus.org
Subject: [freespace2] Buy FreeSpace at Amazon

While another compile of FS2->FS1 was running I did a search on Amazon
and found Freespace 2, Descent Freespace: The Great War, and Descent:
Freespace Battle Pack which contains Freespace1 and the Silent Threat
add-on.  Priced at $29.99, $17.99 and $19.99 respectively.  If you don't
hate Amazon too much pick one up if you don't have the full version
yet.  I've avoided asking stupid questions trying to get FS1 to work but
I am getting closer and I'm putting back some code to work with Silent
Threat.  It probably won't work online except with this particular
version, but I have to get it working first to find out.  Also the
Player files from FS1 are probably not going work with the FS2 code but
I haven't given up yet.