[freespace2] end of the game

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Sun Jul 14 20:55:42 EDT 2002

They aren't working.  I think the code to play the movies is "Sacred IP"
and wasn't released with the source.  I'm pretty sure that's the end of
the game and the video is supposed to fill in the blanks although I
still dislike the end of the game.  Descent 3 also uses the same video
format on the windows side but I'm pretty sure that Loki converted them
to MPGs for the linux version.  I've looked for a tool on the internet
to convert the movies to another format but all I've found is a program
to convert them into self playing EXEs.

Taylor