[freespace2] Hi.

Chris Thielen chris at luethy.net
Thu Dec 26 14:01:10 EST 2002

Related to this issue, do you think there should be a static binary w/
loki_setup for Freespace 1 and Freespace 2, or is there licensing
preventing anything but source distribution? Couldn't there be an
installer, leaving the player only responsible to copy data files
themselves?

--
Chris Thielen <chris at luethy.net>