[freespace2] Hi.

stevenzx at juno.com stevenzx at juno.com
Thu Dec 26 13:42:24 EST 2002

I'm sorry, I looked but I cannot find any directions on what
to do. It just has a little section for doing it under MSDEV.

I have the whole thing downloaded, could you please just
tell me the commands to type?

ex.
>./configure
>./make
>./make install

That doesn't work, but if I could know what to do it would help.
thanks

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 19:34:38 +0100 "Florian Westphal"
<flo.westphal at gmx.net> writes:
> stevenzx at juno.com <stevenzx at juno.com> wrote:
> > In the linux directory there are a bunch of directories with
> > a bunch of files cpp files. There isn't any configure or
> > make files, not to mention documentation on how to compile
>
> http://cvs.icculus.org/horde/chora/cvs.php?rt=freespace2
>
> It's all there.

***
Read my book Reviews!