[freespace2] Call for valgrinders

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 15 23:01:13 EST 2002

I may have to try it again on a different machine later in the week.  I
used a fresh CVS and tried both debug and non-debug builds.  The debug
build segfaulted before the initial choose pilot screen with
"mgaReadRGBASpan_565: flush ret=-22".  The non debug build segfaulted
after selecting my pilot but never went to the main menu with
"mga_get_buffer_ioctl: flush ret=-22".  I'm use the default RedHat8
config of the G400 and both builds run fine without valgrind.  If I'm
doing something wrong let me know otherwise someone else may have to do
it for you.  I'm going to keep the logs for both runs in case you want
them.

Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>