[freespace2] Call for valgrinders

Taylor Richards mtrs at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 15 21:29:06 EST 2002

It'll take me a bit more than an hour but I'm getting ready to do it
now.  It's not on my normal workstation so the computer doesn't have a
set up build environment.  It does have a G400Max though running RedHat8
on a P2-400 with 128Meg ram.  It's slow but I don't use it for much
anyway.  I'm just about ready to build valgrind and fs2 on it.  I'll
send the results when it's done.

Taylor

--
Taylor Richards <mtrs at bellsouth.net>