how to add changes to cvs?

tigital tigital at mac.com
Mon Aug 19 23:50:33 EDT 2002

ok,

...now that I've got the os x stuff working, how does one go about
getting the changes into the cvs code?  I'm a total newbie with cvs,
and have heard about "diff's", but don't know how they're made...

...as far as the changes go, I really only added #include's for
"SDL_endian.h" to a few files, and then used macros from that to
switch...as a matter of fact, there were already some similar macros
in pstypes.h (INTEL_SHORT/INTEL_INT), but I'm switching them to the
SDL_SwapLE16/SDL_SwapLE32 to make them more in line with my other
changes...it should be noted that these switches aren't hidden by
check's on the endianness of the system, but instead the macro's are
defined so that they are empty operations on systems that don't need
the conversion; and I've been told that good compilers will
understand this and remove them!

So...what should I do next about this?

tanx,
jamie