[freespace2] OS X version working!

Toby Haynes thaynes at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 19 18:41:12 EDT 2002

tigital wrote:

> ...also, anyone know where I can get the full version of freespace 2
> for cheep?...or, how's the freespace1 stuff going? (that game I found
> at target with silent war, but no manuals)

I got the full versions of Freespace 1 & 2 from Virgin Interactive, who
amazingly still sell it as one of their budget lines (White Label). I
can't get into their site to check availabiliry at the moment. Only snag
is they won't ship it out of the EU, so if you are in North America you
are out of luck (unless you have a friend in the EU who can receive it
and send it on).

Try www.vie.co.uk for starters

Ebay also regularly has Freespace2 for sale.

Cheers,
Toby Haynes