OS X version working!

tigital tigital at mac.com
Sat Aug 17 19:24:06 EDT 2002

hiya,

...well, like the subject says, I just got done with a short session
of Freespace2 demo/introduction...with all the debugging stuff on, it
was getting about 12-24fps on my tiG4:  when I get back from a
well-deserved bike ride, I'll make a debug-message-less version, and
then see how we're performing!

One question:  I know the movies are working ('mveplayer'), but what
about sound?  I see all the loadup and stuff, but didn't hear a
single peep...

So, congrats to all who made the SDL port:  made my job alot easier,
'specially considering that I didn't know what I was doing for some
things!  Now I really need to spend some time learning the key
controls and such ;-)!!!!

l8r,
jamie