[freespace2] nanosleep on OS X

tigital tigital at mac.com
Mon Aug 12 22:20:36 EDT 2002

>The MVE code is incomplete and parts of it need to be
>rewritten/finished.  nanosleep() won't even be there when it's finished.
>
>On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:50:43AM -0400, tigital wrote:
>>  ...after updating the cvs last night, I was able to compile the
>>  project without errors!  I don't know what the mveplayer stuff is
>>  used for, but I did look into the whole nanosleep() issue and found
>>  out the following:
>
>--
>Dan Olson (theoddone33)

thanks Dan,

...is this for cutscene playback?  I figure it doesn't matter at this
point, since it won't run yet on OS X, but then that's what I hope to
contribute!  I've only got the fs2 demo files, and so far it's
crapping out in a loop where it's trying to find the root file...time
to start adding breakpoints!

...I'm really looking forward to also getting the freespace 1 stuff,
cuz I actually have a copy of that and silent threat...but, like I
said, none of it's fun 'til the debuggin's done ;-)

l8r,
jamie