FS1: Done!

Taylor Richards trichard at surfsouth.com
Mon Aug 12 17:29:29 EDT 2002

I couldn't help but work out a few more things ;-)  Doing the final
testing now to make sure everything works in FS1 and FS2.  I did get the
FS1 demo working but I haven't tested it any more than making sure that
it will run and load a mission.  I'm sure the demo has a couple of
problems but hopefully nothing serious.  I'm writing up a new readme and
will finish the patch in the next hour or so.  I will put it on the site
and anyone who wants to take a look can.  If anything is wrong with the
patch let me know and I'll make a new one.

If anything crops up in my testing I'll send another message about the
patch being delayed.  I still haven't played all the way through the
main campaign but I did play completely through Silent Threat without
problem.

http://www.surfsouth.com/~trichard/fs/

Taylor Richards <trichard at surfsouth.com>