[freespace2] Movies

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Sun Aug 4 13:02:22 EDT 2002

There are still some problems with it.
1) It's slow
2) It's slow
3) It's not completely platform independant (yet)
4) Lack of audio, as you mentioned

Number 3 relates to timing, as I don't believe the current code will
compile on Windows.  Number 4 is a result of my lack of knowledge about
both audio in general and the specifics of FS2's audio code. (Adding
plain OpenAL means no MVE for a Windows/DirectSound build, something I'm
not willing to sacrifice just yet.)

Your help on any of this is appreciated, as I have things that are more
pressing than FS2 to work on at this time.

--
Dan Olson (theoddone33)