[dungeondefenders] New version

Froste froste at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 08:24:59 EDT 2013

Meh I still crash all the time, every single wave, sometimes in build
phase, but all the time during combat, have to reconnect to the game and
wait until my gf has finished the level, then I can rejoin the game, open a
couple of chests and grab some mana only to crash, reconnect with zero
mana, manage to get to the action phase and then crash again and blargh.

Clearly not everyone is crashing as much as I do, some of you are actually
playing it quite a bit, why the hell am I crashing so much? I'm really
frustrated and annoyed =/