[dungeondefenders] Installer defaults to installing in root's homefolder

Chris Cowan agentme49 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 02:54:55 EST 2012

If I run the installer with gksu, it wants to install to
/root/dungeondefenders. That's not even accessible by regular users for
playing on most systems. Can't it default to something sane like
/opt/games/dungeondefenders or /usr/local/games/dungeondefenders? (And if I
run the installer with sudo, it wants to install the game in my user's home
folder, but as root, which is even more sub-par.)