[devastation] Europe retail version?

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Tue Sep 2 15:31:44 EDT 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Peter Keel said me 8-)

 #-seegra -# Aye, this seems to work somehow... I did that
 #-seegra -# too, and now the thing really starts. But all
 #-seegra -# the textures are fucked-up, everything is in
 #-seegra -# grey-white; and the fonts are unreadable. Looks
 #-seegra -# quite strange, actually.

 in devastation dedicated server package there are a lot of
file that have size minor than the original files, for
example most of Texture and Sounds dir, they will go not
overwrite. Whole System dir has to be replaced (infact, I think
the ini files of my italian distro gave problems).
Sorry for this poor english.

Turk.