[devastation] Europe retail version?

Peter Keel seegras at discordia.ch
Mon Sep 1 15:20:13 EDT 2003

* on the Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 01:56:55PM -0400, ^(o,o)^ Turk2000 wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, ^(o,o)^ Turk2000 said me 8-)
>  I have got the linux dedicated server and i have overwrited
>  the files of my italian distro :-)

Aye, this seems to work somehow... I did that too, and now the thing
really starts. But all the textures are fucked-up, everything is in
grey-white; and the fonts are unreadable. Looks quite strange,
actually.

Peter
--
Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin