[devastation] hiya d00ds

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat May 3 03:20:03 EDT 2003

> Anyone with this problem i cant join any games but i can set up a server
> and join my own server also i have no sound any suggestions running on
> redhat 9 geforce 3 ti200 video soundblaster live sound with emu stock sound?

Is there...an error message?

If you get a "Version mismatch" error, you might be trying to play on a
European server. The US and European versions of the game are _not_
compatible (and it's possible that the Linux version only works with the
US retail discs? I couldn't say.)

Also make sure you are on a version 380 or 381 server.

--ryan.