[devastation] Europe retail version?

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Thu Aug 28 04:31:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Dennis Dryden said me 8-)

 #-ddryde -# Your not the only one =). (Did you get to see
 #-ddryde -# the guards marching around as well before the
 #-ddryde -# crash?)

 well, i can only see the movie but when it try to load the
 first level (SP0M0-TheLab?) i get a crash for segmentation
 fault. Then i note that the keycode check does the same thing as
 problem through the menu: my keycode has five keyfield but
 ut2003 seems ask only to four of them. (?)

 #-ddryde -#    [dennis:~/devastation/System]$ ./devastation-bin SP0M1-TheLab

 it does not work for me too.

 #-ddryde -#    [dennis:~/devastation/System]$ ./devastation-bin SP0M0-TheLab

 so doing I have could to see one only frame for few milliseconds
 after it is gone to crash and I have got the following message:

--
 "Failed to find function PuppetHandleStimulus in DExpressionManager
 SP0M0-THELAB.DExpressionManager_0

 History:

 Exiting due to error"
--