[devastation] Europe retail version?

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Wed Aug 27 16:15:18 EDT 2003

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Dennis Dryden said me 8-)

 #-ddryde -# Copy the windows install over to linux after patching(as above).
 #-ddryde -# Then unzip the tar.bz2 ("tar jxvf devastation-381-lnx-beta1.tar.bz2"
 #-ddryde -# will do the job) to the system folder under Linux.

 Thank you, now i'm getting a crash just while it's loading the first
 level, the client goes to the console with a segmentation fault message.
 I think that this problem could depend on my italian CD or my glibc version.

 Turk.