[darc] darc installation problem

jacob martinson martinson.jacob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:31:35 EDT 2006

You have to include pghideo1 in the host_list array at the end of the config.

It might look something like this:

pghideo1 = host ( hostname='pghideo1.pol-glass.com ',
                  aconf='aide-openbsd.conf',
                  arch='openbsd')
pghideo2 = host ( hostname='pghideo2.pol-glass.com ',
                  aconf='aide-openbsd.conf',
                  arch='openbsd')

host_list = [pghideo1, pghideo2]

Jacob