$DARCHOME directory

Steve West stevewest15 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:14:49 EDT 2006

Hello,

I just downloaded darc-0.2 and I can't seem to figure out where in the
check.sh file do I set the $DARCHOME? Sorry if this is a stupid
question...but I would appreciate any help someone can offer.

P.S. To Jacob and everyone else who worked on this darc, a big thank
you for making darc available to the community! I've been monitoring
the aide mailing list for weeks now trying to learn how to put aide to
work on a small growing cluster. Your tool has just made it much
simpler to manage it all. The only thing I need to figure out is how
the aide config files work so I can start using aide and darc on our
Redhat/CentOS 3.x & 4.x servers.

thx,

SW