[crysis] New Linux Server a few questions

Chris Salsberry csalsb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:12:42 EDT 2009

I have just built a new crysis linux server, and have it patched to the
latest builds.  I am trying to get rcon to work.  I the server states that
my rcon server has started but when I try to connect from the command
console it says rcon disconnected.  I get the following:

HTTP: failed starting server
HTTP: server stopped

So what do I need to do to get rcon to work?

Also, I have added and updated punkbuster and can not get it to start.  I
have the following in my server.cfg file

net_pb_sv_enable true

yet I still do not get the punkbuster server to start when the server
starts.