[crysis] RCon troubles

André Valentin av at speedgaming.dk
Tue Nov 25 17:36:29 EST 2008

Okay, it still doesnt work for me. Ill just give you some infos, and then
you may be able to guide me better.
GamePath: /usr/crywar_1/crywar
LR.xmlPath: /usr/crywar_1/crywar/Game/Config/levelrotation.xml

LR.xmlContent:

<levelrotation>
        <level name="multiplayer/ia/terminal" gamerules="InstantAction" />
        <level name="multiplayer/ia/sommer" gamerules="InstantAction" />
</levelrotation>

And my startupline is as follows: ./crysiswars-lnxserver +sv_bind $IP
+sv_port $PORT +sv_maxplayers $MAXCL +exec ../server.cfg

Hope you may be able to help me :)

Kind regards,
André Valentin