PB is acting bugish?

André Valentin andre at valentinweb.dk
Sat Nov 8 07:16:21 EST 2008

Hello,
I am trying to setup a wh server on linux, and everything works fine so far,
atleast the server itself does!
Well, I am working with linux, gameservers and PB very often, but this
doesnt make any sence to me.

I can see on evenbalance.com what the server versions, client versions etc
are.. And my game on my Vista machine is also updated after these versions,
but even though i run the pbsetup.run file, and it says it has applied all
patches, then its still only version A1392 instead of 93.. What could this
be? If anyone has a solution I would be greatful! I am running on debian
btw, if it should be for any help!

Kind regards,
Andre