[cogs] Cogs prints "write me" when using the "mystats" cheat code

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sat Aug 6 16:59:22 EDT 2011

> Is there a way to subscribe to new builds? Is there a changelog?

No, but I don't think we're doing another build of Cogs unless something
really awful shows up. If we do, I'll post a notice to this mailing list.

Here's the changelog thus far...

Changes over Build #2:
- 64-bit support! x86_64 systems will launch a 64-bit version by default.
   You can force a specific binary to launch with an environment variable:
      export ARCH=x86_64
        or
      export ARCH=x86

Changes over Build #1:
- Game now works on systems without S3TC support. If your system has
buggy S3TC support, you can disable it with the -nos3tc command line option.
- Fixed game rendering on ATI's fglrx drivers.
- Added -force command line option to ignore hardware compatibility
warnings.
- Removed some debug output that got left in by accident.

--ryan.