[cod] PunkBuster ?

Håvard Pedersen fuzzy76 at fuzzy76.net
Thu Nov 1 08:59:59 EDT 2018

Are there still people on this list that run servers? What are your experience with PunkBuster?

EvenBalance has dropped CoD1 years ago, and I've resorted to creating a small info page for our clan at http://brothersinarms.be/content/16-punkbuster-problems for doing manual updating of PunkBuster. But it's not optimal. Has anyone made an all-in-one installer for doing this automatically?

And are there many hacks out there that won't be detected? Some of the players on my server are pretty paranoid and claim everyone that beats them is cheating. :)

--
Håvard Pedersen