[cod] COD2 server kick for CD key in use

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sun Jun 23 13:11:50 EDT 2013

Are you using PunkBuster?

pb_sv_guidRelax [0-7]
Defaults to 0; Controls PunkBuster's kicking behavior related to
GUIDS; A Value of 1 means PB will not kick for UNKN (Unknown) GUIDs; A
Value of 2 means PB will not kick for WRONGIP GUIDs (these are GUIDS
which are valid but not from the IP Address the player is connecting
from); A Value of 4 means PB will not kick for DUPLICATE GUIDs; These
values (1, 2 and 4) can be combined to achieve the desired behavior

0 = Will kick for ALL
1 = Will not kick UNKNown GUIDS
2 = Will not kick for wrong IP addresses
3 = Will not kick for UNKNown GUIDS and wrong IP addresses
4 = Will not kick for DUPlicate GUIDS
5 = Will not kick for UNKNown GUIDS and DUPlicate GUIDS
6 = Will not kick for wrong IP addresses and DUPlicate GUIDS
7 = Will not kick for UNKNown GUIDS, wrong IP addresses, and DUPlicate GUIDS

http://cod22.evenbalance.com/publications/cod2-ad/index.htm

EscapedTurkey.com Billing and Support
https://www.escapedturkey.com/helpdesk