[cod] MW3 Dedicated Server

Fabrice fabnay at free.fr
Tue Jul 10 05:21:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

If you want to run multiple server you have to use different ports for
each of them (except +set net_authPort 8766 which is used for steam)
Then, of course, you have to add those ports into your router and/or set
them on your firewall.
Then you have to add ports on your command line : +setnet_port 27115
+setnet_authPort 8766+setnet_queryPort 27114+setnet_masterServerPort
27016, or it will use default ports (which are used yet by
server1),don't forget "dedicated 2"too.

Greets