[cod] MW3 Dedicated Server

Kenneth W Fox kennethfox07 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 00:48:25 EDT 2012

Didn't help any.

I have my server set outside of the firewall. DMZ is what it is called.

I am wondering if I will need to add those other ports into the router
before the other 2 servers will show up.
I can only get one of the servers to show up. It does not matter the one I
start. The one I start 1st will show up on internet. The others will not.

I am wanting to run multiple servers for MW3 off of the same server box. So
it will use the same ip#.

HP Proliant ML370 2 x 3.04 ghz processors, 7gb mem.
windows server 2003 r2, 4 x 146gb scsi drives in raid 0.