[cod] MW3 Dedicated Server

Kenneth W Fox kennethfox07 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 18:49:56 EDT 2012

I have setup 3 MW3 dedicated servers.
Only 1 of them shows up on the internet.

I could use some help setting up the other 2 servers with different port
numbers to run correctly and show up on the internet.

2nd server.cfg

server.cfg
+set net_queryPort 27114
+set net_port 27115
+set net_authPort 8766
+set net_masterServerPort 27016

My dedicated shortcut to run the server is below:

My target:

"C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare
3-2\iw5mp_server.exe" +start_map_rotate +set sv_maprotation default

Start in:

"C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3-2"

Do I need to do anything to the default.dspl

I have not even tried server.cfg for server 3 yet.

Lost in confusion.

Thanks Kenny