[cod] COD 4 UDP security leak

Jeff Love jl at burghcom.com
Sat Jan 7 17:16:16 EST 2012

First off, you're hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with your question.
Having said that, I'll attempt to help you.

You're on a home LAN. Is the Dell PE 1800 using an internet routable ip address?

If so, is it possible that you ISP is denying connection?
Have you tried connecting to other services running on the PE 1800?

If not, are you correctly forwarding traffic on the required ports from your router to the PE
1800, or have a DMZ set up for the PE1800?

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming