[cod] COD 4 UDP security leak

kennethfox07 at comcast.net kennethfox07 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 16:21:46 EST 2012

I am running a COD MW3 dedicated server at home on a dell poweredge 1800.
I can join the server from Lan. I can not join through internet using steam server list. I assume that it has something to do with my game running on the same port on another pc on the same network.

Could someone help me fix this. Thanks in advance. I did Google it with no luck.