[cod] COD 4 UDP security leak

STIPE Administrator admin at stipe.com.au
Fri Jan 6 17:46:51 EST 2012

I keep getting attacked by other game server companies who run COD on windows - and they would really like this DLL fix..

Does anyone know where it can be downloaded?

Somebody gave me a link to a working dll fix  for widnows last week but the website was most likely ddos attacked and forced to shutdown.

http://rankgamehosting.ru/index.php?showtopic=1320

somebody is really trying hard to prevent the fix for this spreading out.