[cod] COD 4 UDP security leak

Marco Padovan evcz at evcz.tk
Fri Jan 6 06:01:32 EST 2012

are you talking about being exploited as reflector or being the target?

Since a few days I'm seeing increased activity :S
Current targets appear to be a dosarrest ip address ( 69.172.200.88 )
and a blacklotus ip address ( 199.59.163.145 ) with a rate higher then usual

Source port of the spoofed packets appears to be 27660