[cod] CoD4- UDP fllod

River Hosting info at riverhosting.nl
Wed Feb 29 13:55:20 EST 2012

So if I'm right Windows has no problems after using the patch?

I'm wondering since iptables isn't really working, although earlier I posted
it worked for us.

When using the test tool, flooding works. After applying iptables, no
difference. When a random IP starts attacking our systems, traffic goes up
with 5 Mbit/s, and I'm not able to block it.

What am I doing wrong?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Julian Maartens
River Hosting