[cod] Hey everyone

Boyd G. Gafford Ph.D. drboyd at westportresearch.com
Fri Feb 24 11:05:35 EST 2012

If every Linux server had the iptables getstatus reflection throttle
rule, it would be harder to do massive reflection attacks like this.

Unfortunately, even if every Linux admin did this, there would still be
at least 20 servers that don't, and the attackers would just pick the
ones that don't to do the attack.

Such a pain.

:(