[cod] Low latency kernel

Morpheus morpheus at clantoc.org
Sat Feb 4 11:47:23 EST 2012

It's not outstanding, but it make some difference in using 1000Hz kernel
even with cod2 (which has an fps setting stuck between 20 and 30). When
hosting multiple servers on the same instance, dealing with SMP options
can also greatly improve scalability. With so many options in a kernel
config, it's easy to gain something related to game servers.