[cod] Low latency kernel

Andrej Parovel aparovel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:39:05 EST 2012

Yes I have a quite good server and also my connection is really good. I
host some servers for clan proposes and maybe witch some kernel
optimization I could squeeze more from my machine.
Is there any good guide over internet for Cod kernel proposes? For
Counter strike there are many guides, but haven't found any for COD
optimization. Or you just do on your feelings?

Andrej

+386 31 247 707
aparovel at gmail.com