[cod] CoD mw3

Emanuel Kleinebekel info at seo-berg.de
Thu Feb 2 08:16:14 EST 2012

My servers workes well on debian with:

- automatic restart every day with a cronjob
- rcon less then seven characters (only letters and numbers)
- not more than three servers per hlsd installation
- not more than three servers per display
- get a clean dspl without *

without restart every day I got the "rcon bug" even if no rcon command
was send (sometimes it took three days sometimes only 1)
with rcon more than seven/with excotic characters i got the "rcon bug"
after some logins (sometimes even with the first login after restart)

with more than three servers per hlsd installation or more than three
servers per display one server crashes and whole system dint work properly

And what does activision do? The only fix we got is the mistake
"mp_labmeth" in default.dspl to the correct name :)