[cod] CoD mw3

Jeff Love jl at burghcom.com
Thu Feb 2 08:06:21 EST 2012

I'm not sure if this is related to your problem, but I was having a lot of crash activity when
maps changed.
I removed all wildcards ('*') from the '.dspl' file, entered all maps individually, and the
crashes stopped.
These crashes had started after the last update.
I'm close to throwing MW3 out, and this new bug might push me over the line.

Jeff Love
Burgh Gaming